I am a man and
of course I am just like common man. no special thing that i can tell
you about me. every time people ask me about who really I am, i always
answer to their questions like, 'see! this me all over man!
My life is kind
of full of ups 50% and down 90%, lol... yeah, again, that's me all
over! Now I am in Jogjakarta exactly nearby UGM campus. My journey of
life is so eff up. July 2008 I left for Jakarta and I stayed about two
years there and August 2011 I moved to Bali and this April 2012 till now
I am here in Jogja. I've been about couple weeks here. I've not got a
job yet but whatever it is, I just live and let live. I've got good
friends here, they 're ever so affable and approachable. yeah.. frankly
speaking I feel comfortable to hang around'm.
One thing for
sure that I still get a dream that makes me still alive up to now. my
dream's about building an English course and running it. God is still alive, of course God is. And I've got my
cross-finger and say words for my dream granted. yeah... I am sure God
is still alive and can make my dream comes true.
I ask myself
for something that only me who will be able to answer it. It's about my life
that's like a winding road with no certain destiny that I want to reach.
oh.. eff me for all I have undergone so far! it's hurt man, really.
Such a bipolar depression which always eats me from inside but my heart and
mind are God's grant so they are strong enough for all the crux I have
within me. oh... bugger! What am I talking about here?
come on guys! don't take it seriously OK! I am just a mouthy old geezer. Whatever!
OK then, thanks
a lot for visiting my blog and hoping that you guys can get something
good or profitable here. this blog's specially made for you guys
whoever care for the English and want to be deep in English mastery.
Here with this blog I give you some lexis that can add or enrich your
vocabulary ability. guys.. first thing first, I would like to say...
NEVER GIVE UP DOING WHAT YOU BELIEVE EVEN THOUGH LIFE SOMETIMES WANTS TO
KILL YOU.
This is all about it guys thanks and enjoy your life. GOD HELPS US ALL!
No comments:
Post a Comment